Which questions will Sister ask on her Catholic Confirmation quiz?
See the main questions and answers.
Your kids can practice several ways with Saint Anne's Helper Confirmation worksheets and quizzes. They use the Baltimore Catechism No. 2 questions and answers in
that you can bind in a workbook or use individually as worksheets. Excellent for handwriting class, too!
Bonus: You will find four different printable Confirmation quizzes in separate files in this digital download.
Your kids can practice till you're ready to give a quiz. You receive these downloads:
St. Anne's Helper Catechism Confirmation Manuscript Copybook and Cursive Copybook have:
Jump down to see:
Once your students have memorized the Baltimore Catechism answers for Confirmation; copying the text helps them to be able to learn to spell the words well.
I have seen students that who struggled to read, simply continue to write the words and learn the phonograms as they copy these timeless truths. Copywork can really improve reading skills for some children. The extra copywork forms good habits and makes the words easier to recognize.
Using Catholic catechism copybook sheets as worksheets individually and with dictation-style teaching gives explicit instruction as to what the words say. This can really boost reading and writing skills for all other courses of study - all on great material! Try practicing the Hail Mary or Our Father several times and find how many words young students learn to read easily.
When you are busy with other students, extra pages can be printed as extra work for students who are finished early. This is very handy for homeschool when unsupervised work or busy work is needed to keep busy minds and hands busy.
Since these pages are reproducible, you can choose to print the specific page that you need from the catechism copybook downloads. Perhaps your children are learning the Our Father. Well, they can copy the prayer for catechism and penmanship.
These worksheets can be printed over and over for special questions like the Ten Commandments and the Confirmation prayers. This way pages can be reprinted for extra practice on a particular answer.
Idea: Use pre-drilled three-hole punched paper that can be written on and placed in a special binder for the purpose.
You can print these worksheets in several sizes depending on the grade level of your students. Small children sometimes do well with larger fonts, yet older students love the small small font. Small, medium, large. Your choice.
1. Full Sized Worksheets: Simply print full sized and double sided if you'd like to save paper. This is great for first, second, and third grade catechism work. Awesome preparation for a Catholic Confirmation quiz.
2. Booklet: Your older children will love this as handwriting practice if you print the download as a booklet. Great for third through eighth grade penmanship. Use thin paper because 23 pieces of paper is hard to fold and staple. You can also sew or zip-tie these together.
Multiples: Print two-up for middle school handwriting practice size. See below.
3. Small Font Worksheets: You can also get your printer to print this download two-up so that the questions will be in consecutive order (ask me why I do that - it's so confusing to the children if the questions are in scrambled order on individual booklet sheets). You can chose Multiple, 2 by 1, horizontal, and landscape orientation for a middle school font.
4. Elegant High School Handwriting Worksheets: For even smaller print you can print these Multiple, 2 by 2, horizontal, and portrait orientation. This looks super elegant! Part of the secret of beautiful writing is control of the pen and a small size. 'Perfect for high school handwriting practice and saves ink and paper.
Both cursive writing and manuscript print.
5. Typing Practice: You can also copy the text file to your students' computer files so they can practice typing.
What better than the Baltimore Catechism for learning to use the keyboard?
New in 2017:
Page 1 covers the Ten Commandments, the precepts of the Catholic Church, and the Holy Days of Obligation for all four sets.
Page 2 covers many questions about the Blessed Trinity, the Gifts of the Holy Ghost, and Jesus Christ. This page varies with each of the four sets.
Page 3 covers chief teachings about the Catholic Church: Jesus Christ, His nature, Redemption, definitions of Baptism and Confirmation and the effects of Confirmation.
We're including this useful treasure for free, keeping our price the same as it has been for years.
You have our prayers that your children score well on their next Catholic Confirmation quiz!
These audio downloads and ebooklet have the exact same wording as the worksheets above. Buy them once and you'll have them for all your children. :-)
Have an audio learner? You'll love our Audio Confirmation download.
Find a handy little printable Confirmation Preparation ebooklet here. Or see below.